This page lists bugs in Expeditions: Viking
- Clipping (i.e. objects poking through one another) and typos are not notable. All other bugs are notable.
- Bugs should not have individual article pages. All entries should be moved to this list.
- Please follow editing guidelines. In particular, do not use first-personal or informal language.
- This is a (partial) list of current and past bugs. For bug reporting, please post on the Expeditions: Viking Steam Forums.
- The hidden achievement 'Beowulf' is currently unobtainable (version: 1.0.3). This achievement is for a future update, and will become unhidden at that time.
Game Mechanic BugsEdit
Graphics and Effects BugsEdit
Hardware or Software Related IssuesEdit
- In game videos will fail to load, causing the game to crash. This is mostly likely a driver issue. Users are reporting that downloading and installing the K-Lite Codec Pack is solving this issue. If this does not work, disabling video playback is a temporary fix.
- The Unity reflection probes crash causes the day/night cycle to re-render during camping time lapses. This mostly affects Intel cards, and certain AMD cards. The temporary solution (version: 1.0.4) is to disable the reflection probes. This will make lighting look quite as natural, but it will stop the crashes from occurring.